I’m back! The last half a year basically has been an interesting ride. I went through a bit of a depressing season back in December/January and just had zero motivation for life. January through March I was swapped with my day job and a huge development project. Then April came. April brought sunshine, life, energy, new opportunities and a trip back home. And I was cured.
April also brought back the lovely bullet journal into my life, which has had an immense impact on how I function and feel. You wouldn’t believe it, but the tiny bit of creativity that I get to put into it each day mixed with the minimalist simplicity of it all is life for my soul.
Here’s a quick snapshot of what’s new around here and what you can anticipate seeing on my blog for the next little while:
- A new look! I got tired of tinkering with my own theme and decided just to buy a nice simple one to get back into the swing of things. It’ll need some love over the next week or so, but it’ll be looking great in no time. Thanks StudioPress!
- Bullet journalling. As I said, this has changed my life. I can’t wait to blog about my experience and share it with you all.
- The Miracle Morning. This book is changing my life as well.
- Wedding stationary. I finally want to get this up and going – I’ve got a few back posts I can’t wait to share.
- Photography. This has been a big passion of mine this past year. I’m excited to share some shoots with you.
- My 25×26 list. Don’t let my lack of progress be the indication of how much I love these lists. I’m going to try and make some huge progress on this before it’s time for a new one in a couple short months