It’s that time of year again! Annual bucket lists! This is my fourth year making an annual bucket list. You know, despite my lack of ever completing a list, I love the fact that these lists are something that I aspire to complete every year. Though they’ve proven so difficult for me, I love that I keep coming back and trying again.
One of my very best friends has also written an annual bucket list, so I’m optimistic that with our encouragement of each other, we’re both set to have very exciting years!
Without further ado… here’s twenty-six things I would like to do before I turn twenty-seven.
Complete a Whole30– Done!
- Use my bullet journal daily
- Blog twice a week
- Pay off my credit cards (again…)
Make budget envelopes– Done!
- Switch to a cash budget
- File my first business taxes
- Go paddleboarding
- Go on a hike in the mountains
- Catch up on photoshoot editing
- Sage’s smash cake
Paxton’s newborn shoot
- Michelle and Aby
- Ashley, Declan and Bridgette
- Take a photography class/workshop
- Make Anthony’s photobook(s)
- Finish Paris photobook
- Implement the miracle morning
Go on a trip somewhereExplore Vancouver with Noakesy
- Read 12 books
- Find 6 blogs I really like
- Tile the laundry room
- Join the gym (and actually go 2-3 times a week)
- Find a church I like attending
- Listen to a sermon on podcast once a week
- Plan and save for mom’s 50th birthday adventure in Europe
- Try one new craft medium
- Finish mom’s christmas cross-stitch stocking
- Do 3 new things in Edmonton
- to be determined…