Every year I swoon at Amanda’s (over at Wit and Whistle) annual bucket list (She’s also the first blogger I started to follow regularly!). Last year, determined to make things happen, I created a 23 by 24 list in my brand new bullet journal that I had started. I even posted an awesome photo of it on Instagram. I was stoked to get it started, to launch my blog, and to document my progress! I couldn’t wait! But, after a year of procrastination, and a birthday that came and went, my annual bucket list was a sad attempt in the early pages of a journal.
This year, I’m determined to accomplish the list of goals! I’ve got my blog started, and I’ve written a new list. Though I only have 6 months to complete the remainder of this list (as my 25th birthday is on July 18th!), I’m super excited to get started! So, without further ado, here’s the list of 24 things I want to accomplish before I turn 25!
Start a blog– Done! Travel to England– Done!
- Find a church community and get involved
- Attend a letterpress workshop
- Make homemade bread
Start a Project Life binder– Done! Learn how to surf– Done!
- Mail 10 letters
- Finish reading the New Testament
- Fill a sketchbook
- Hang a gallery wall
Learn to crochet– Done!
- Design 2 wedding stationary packages
- Read 7 books
- Create a small line of hand-made paper products
- Practice painting with watercolours
- Try 3 healthy cookie recipes
- Learn a song on the piano
- Learn a song on the guitar
- Explore 3 new places in Edmonton
- Volunteer with Habitat for Humanity
- Sketch an inspirational quote each month
- Start a gratitude jar
- Complete a 30 day squat challenge